We will charge you message credits until the contact becomes fully invalid. It may take a few tries for our systems to catch the number or email and know we can't deliver messages to it. After that, we remove the contact from your active contacts to ensure we don't send to it again.
Articles in this section
- How do I opt out a contact?
- How do I opt back in a contact?
- How do I export my contacts?
- Am I charged for sending to invalid contacts?
- What's an invalid contact?
- Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have?
- What if my contact is a home number?
- Are opt out and invalid contacts removed automatically?
- Where do I find contacts who are opted out or invalid?
- How do I search my contacts?