No! We allow you to store as many contacts as you'd like in your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I opt out a contact?
- How do I opt back in a contact?
- How do I export my contacts?
- Am I charged for sending to invalid contacts?
- What's an invalid contact?
- Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have?
- What if my contact is a home number?
- Are opt out and invalid contacts removed automatically?
- Where do I find contacts who are opted out or invalid?
- How do I search my contacts?